Update week 49
Agustin Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@...>
this is an overview of what is happening at CIP. Feel free to answer this mail with your bits.
* Members meeting on Mon Nov 28th
** The next f2f meeting will take place at ELC in Portland in February
** Testing effort status
++ Kernel Maintenance
* First backports to provide hardware support for Beaglebone Black sent to the list for comments and evaluation.
* CIP repository already mirrored in Gitlab.com: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/linux-cip/commits/linux-4.4.y-cip Thanks Yoshi!
* Progress in the VM with kernelci
** Have browser on host able to view kernelci pages
** Some work (not yet complete) on getting this setup to happen on provisioning of the vm).
** Investigating issues with retrieving the build artifacts.
** Installing of lava2 on the vm
* Added a project in Gitlab.com to mirror the kernelci front end repository.
* Introduction to CIP testing effort published on the wiki: https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting
++ Other topics
* Robert Marshall, that is currently working on the kernelci VM will be at FOSDEM, like myself.
++ Next Tasks
* In the coming days CIP kernel will update from 4.4.30 to 4.4.37 Once we have testing in place it will make sense to test every release and update as soon as is everything ok from our side.
* Keep working on the kernelci VM
* Patches review/merge
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant - FOSS at Codethink