Re: Kernel configurations in the CIP project

Lukas Bulwahn <Lukas.Bulwahn@...>

´╗┐On 2018-10-04, 15:52, "Ben Hutchings" <ben.hutchings@...> wrote:

On Wed, 2018-10-03 at 08:33 +0900, Daniel Sangorrin wrote:
> Hello Lukas,

[...]

I think these are the configurations that Lukas needs - they are the
configurations that should be used for determining whether commits are
relevant to CIP.

Thanks for all the responses. I believe Markus Kreidl is already looking how he can produce useful information for the cip releases and those configs.

Lukas