From: Noriaki Fukuyasu <fukuyasu@...>
Date: 2017年1月25日(水) 5:29
Subject: (Feb 21, 4pm) LTSI Workshop @ ELC Portland
To: ltsi-dev@... <ltsi-dev@...>

Hi LTSI developers!

We are going to have another LTSI Workshop next month at ELC Portland.

If you are attending ELC, please come join!

(If you are interested in joining the workshop, please send me a note. )

Date: Feb 21st, 2017

Time: 4pm to 6pm

Venue: Director's Suite on the 3rd floor.

Agenda:

  • Brief Status Update & LTSI Development Schedule
  • Exchange thoughts “Upstream First” (*1). There will be 2-3 guest speakers to talk about their experiences and thoughts on "Upstream First" to kick the discussions.

NOTE (*1):  This year, LTSI would like to spend sometime on gathering the information of how companies are taking advantage of upstream development. Particularly, we are interested in the following questions:

  • What is the business value
  • What are the challenges
  • What makes it successful (from the real company experiences) etc

We are planning to write up a white paper on this subject later this year based on the information we gather from the workshop.

See you there!!

regards

Noriaki Fukuyasu

--