Re: CIP-dev IRC weekly meeting log: week 46


Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <nobuhiro.iwamatsu@...>
 

Hi,

2018年11月19日(月) 17:53 Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@...>:

On 19.11.18 09:14, SZ Lin (林上智) wrote:
Hi,

Please find the logs of CIP meeting last week in below link:

https://irclogs.baserock.org/cip/%23cip.2018-11-15.log.html#t2018-11-15T09:00:17

#action Confirm the next official CIP kernel announcement in TSC meeting.
#action Make sure armhf is available in Debian 10 (or not)
https://release.debian.org/buster/arch_qualify.html
Huh?! Can we support them with hardware to avoid that?
We can see the current hardware problem of armel / armhf from the following.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2018/09/msg00049.html

Best regards,
Nobuhiro



Jan

#action Daniel will send cip-core questions to cip-members ML

SZ Lin, Moxa
_______________________________________________
cip-dev mailing list
cip-dev@...
https://lists.cip-project.org/mailman/listinfo/cip-dev
--
Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE
Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux
_______________________________________________
cip-dev mailing list
cip-dev@...
https://lists.cip-project.org/mailman/listinfo/cip-dev

Join cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org to automatically receive all group messages.