Re: CIP IRC weekly meeting today


Daniel Sangorrin <daniel.sangorrin@...>
 

Hi SZ,

I won't be able to attend the meeting today.
I just sent a few e-mails for the CIP Software update workgroup and the CIP Core workgroup on the members list.
I want to continue that conversation on the members list for now, before we start development.

Thanks,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: cip-dev-bounces@...
<cip-dev-bounces@...> On Behalf Of SZ Lin (林上智)
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 1:42 PM
To: cip-dev@...
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today

Hi All,

Kindly be reminded to attend weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics
with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that IRC meeting was rescheduled to 18:00 (JST) starting from first
week of Nov. according F2F meeting discussion in ELCE.*

US-West US-East UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 09:00 10:00 17:00 18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Agenda:
* AI review
- #action Make sure armhf is available in Debian 10 (or not)
- #action Daniel will send cip-core questions to cip-members ML

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* Software update
* CIP Core
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense
and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or
in the next meeting..

Best regards,

SZ Lin

_______________________________________________
cip-dev mailing list
cip-dev@...
https://lists.cip-project.org/mailman/listinfo/cip-dev

Join cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org to automatically receive all group messages.