Some updates from the CIP testing world…
# B@D #
- Robert has continued to close down issues on GitLab  that are either fixed or won’t be fixed in time for his retirement.
- Now that access to the AWS storage has been restored, the plan is to upload a new version of the B@D ‘box’  that includes all the changes that have been done since v1.0 was released.
- Daily healthcheck tests for BBB and iwg20m.
# Distributed Testing #
- We now have access to CIP’s AWS S3 bucket.
- LAVA master backup scripts tested.
- LAVA master user accounts created for those requesting one.
- Daily healthcheck tests for QEMU and iwg20m .
Kind regards, Chris