CIP IRC weekly meeting today


SZ Lin (林上智) <SZ.Lin@...>
 

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=4&day=4&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=241&p2=137&p3=179&p4=136&p5=37&p6=248

US-West US-East UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Agenda:

* AI review
#action Iwamatsu-san will re-upload the 4.4.176-cip31
-> Done
#action The proposal of CIP identifiers in patch submissions will send to cip-dev – Chris
-> Done
#action Ask for the permission in patchwork - szlin
-> Done (Thanks to Chris!)
#action Discuss the naming of deby in TSC - Daniel Sangorrin
#action Daniel has to upload to the wiki the SW updates tool comparison document
#action The review results from Pavel will be confirmed - Iwamatsu-san

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* CIP Core
* Software update
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.

Best regards,

SZ Lin, Moxa.

Join cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org to automatically receive all group messages.