From: cip-dev-bounces@... [mailto:cip-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of SZ Lin (林上
智)
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2019 10:00 AM
To: cip-dev@...
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC
meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=7&day=4&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=241&p2=137&
p3=179&p4=136&p5=37&p6=248

US-West US-East   UK     DE     TW     JP
02:00    05:00   10:00   11:00   17:00   18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Agenda:

* Action item
1. Provide the script for CIP kernel config collection - bwh
#link https://lists.cip-project.org/pipermail/cip-dev/2019-June/002506.html
2. List real time kernel questions to ask Daniel Wagner - szlin
3. Try updating CIP RT kernel to 4.19.50 - Pavel
#link https://lists.cip-project.org/pipermail/cip-dev/2019-June/002548.html
4. Work out a solution for LAVA master backups - patersonc
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* CIP Core
* Software update
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics
can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.

Best regards,

SZ Lin, Moxa.