FW: [Linaro/test-definitions] Preempt rt v1 review (#85)
This PR from Daniel is probably of interest to you.
Kind regards, Chris
From: Daniel Wagner <notifications@...>
Sent: 19 July 2019 23:51
To: Linaro/test-definitions <test-definitions@...>
Cc: Subscribed <subscribed@...>
Subject: [Linaro/test-definitions] Preempt rt v1 review (#85)
I am maintaining the v4.4-rt stable tree and using LAVA with the test-definition to verify my work.
With a Python script I create several tests jobs. All started very small but nowadays I a pretty happy with what I got. Still a lot to do but it's a good starting point
Anyway, I improved (obviously it's a point of view thing) the current test scripts in test-definition slightly:
· introduce MAX_LATENCY: fail if the max latency is reached
· added a bunch of command options (e,g. duration)
· extended the error parsing for the test tools
The first point is important to my work. I really need the test to fail if on a given board the values go above MAX_LATENCY.
Hope this makes any sense.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
· cyclictest: Update parameters
· signaltest: Update parameters
· rt-migrate-test: Parse pass/fail result
· cyclictest: Add MAX_LATENCY argument
· signaltest: Add MAX_LATENCY argument
· pi-stress: Check for errors in the log file
· pmqtest: Add MAX_LATENCY argument
· sh-test-lib: Add convert_to_sec helper
· cyclictest: Introduce duration option
· pi-stress: Introduce duration option
· pmqtest: Introduce duration option
· rt-migrate-test: Introduce duration option
· signaltest: Introduce duration option
· M automated/lib/sh-test-lib (23)
· M automated/linux/pmqtest/pmqtest.sh (16)