Re: CIP testing project: outcome of the OSSJ

Daniel Sangorrin <daniel.sangorrin@...>

Hi Agustin,

-----Original Message-----
From: cip-dev-bounces@... [mailto:cip-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 12:30 AM
To: cip-dev@...
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] CIP testing project: outcome of the OSSJ

Hi,

On 14/06/17 17:28, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
I plan to submit a talk about our progress in the testing front for
ELCE. Action 2:
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/ciptesting
I just submitted a technical talk in which Ben H. and myself will be
talking about kernel maintenance & testing using the CIP work as
example. Let's see if it gets approved.

If Chris, both Daniels or others have something to report about in the
kernel maintenance/testing front related with CIP, maybe you can help us
to deliver the talk.
Sure, I think I will have several things that can be presented during the talk
and a demo.

Best regards

agustin.benito@...