Re: CIP IRC weekly meeting today

SZ Lin (林上智) <SZ.Lin@...>

Hi Iwamatsu-san,

From: nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@...

Hi SZ,

I may be late or unable to join meeting.
Thank you for your heads up, I've listed your comments in the IRC meeting.

SZ

* Action item
1. Provide the cases to cip-testing to build up the test environment -
Iwamatsu-san
Merged by Chris. Please close this A.I. Thanks for Chris.
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-cip-ci/merge_requests/24

2. Test LTS (pre)releases directly - patersonc 3. Ask KernelCI for
recommendations on what tests to run - patersonc 4. Create a
way/process to run LTP only for release tests - patersonc 5.
Investigate the RT test tools - Pavel 6. Combine rootfilesystem with
kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
This is WIP. Please keep.

7. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup -
patersonc 8. Split out non-Kernel config sections from gitlab-ci.yml -
patersonc 9. Do we want to go with the current approach where GitLab
CI is run ‘out of tree’- Kernel team
We discussion by Mail now. Some opinions come from Chris.

* Kernel maintenance updates
I reviewed v4.4.198.