CIP IRC weekly meeting today
SZ Lin (林上智) <SZ.Lin@...>
Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
US-West US-East UK DE TW JP
01:00 04:00 09:00 10:00 17:00 18:00
Last week's meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Test LTS (pre)releases directly - patersonc
2. Create a way/process to run LTP only for release tests - patersonc
3. Combine rootfilesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
4. Document a process on how to add tests to the CIP test setup - patersonc
5. Split out non-Kernel config sections from gitlab-ci.yml - patersonc
6. Ask RT admin to put CIP RT kernel to their CI-RT - Kernel team
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* CIP Core
* Software update
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
SZ Lin, Moxa.