Re: [cip-core] Package Proposal #2 (Minimum base packages in Debian)

SZ Lin (林上智) <sz.lin@...>

Hi,

<kazuhiro3.hayashi@...> 於 2020年1月23日 週四 下午7:52寫道:

Hello CIP Core members,

Thank you for your replies.

I need to wait for replies of Codethink, Hitachi, and Moxa,
so would like to postpone the due date to
January 31th (Fri)
(Lunar New Year holiday until Jan 29th)

Codethink
Cybertrust (Agreed #2)