Re: ELCE Workshop wiki page

On 14/08/17 16:50, Chris Paterson wrote:
Hello Agustin,

From: cip-dev-bounces@... [mailto:cip-dev-bounces@...
project.org] On Behalf Of Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Sent: 14 August 2017 12:47

Hi,
one of the ToDos coming from the last CIP TSC meeting was to create the wiki
page to manage the ELCE workshop.

Waiting for the formal approval of the B@D 1:1 activity, I created the page
taking the OSSJ one as template.
Thank you for creating this. Do you want me (or other CIP members) to sign up for this workshop? Or is it assumed we'll be there anyway?
I think the TSC should somehow provide the ok for the activity in order to escalate it to the board since it involves some expenses (material), as described in my proposal.

Once I get the ok, I would announce through this list that participants can sign up.

Kind regards, Chris

Please check:
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cipconferences/cip
wselce2017#elce-2017-cip-workshop