From: Cip-security [mailto:cip-security-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Dinesh Kumar
Sent: 02 March 2020 15:29
To: kazuhiro3.hayashi@...
Cc: cip-security@...; cip-dev@...
Subject: Re: [Cip-security] Sample image including security packages

Dear Kazu-san,

Thanks for sharing the isar-cip-core repository details with us.

We followed below steps to first confirm whether all the proposed binaries are included when we create CIP isar based image.
1. Create CIP isar based image from "https://gitlab.com/zuka0828/isar-cip-core/-/tree/master" for QEMU_x86-64 platform 2. Booted the image in QEMU virtual machine 3. For each security package we compared the binaries listed on Debian page e.g. for acl package at (https://packages.debian.org/buster/amd64/acl/filelist)
According to the Debian page there are three binaries which should be present in the image "/bin/chacl", "/bin/getfacl", "/bin/setfacl".
Then we check in the CIP running image at /bin whether all three packages are included or not.
4. Based on this kind of investigation we have prepare the attached list of missing binary packages in current CIP isar image.

We found most of the packages are not included in the isar image, could you please confirm whether all the proposed packages are included in the given source?
If it is included, could you please let us know how to install them in the image?

Once all the security packages are included in the CIP isar image, we will proceed to next step of verifying applicable IEC 62443-4-2 security requirements.

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh Kumar