From: Bhola, Bikram
Sent: 10 March 2020 22:20
To: 'Jan Kiszka' <jan.kiszka@siemens.com>; Pavel Machek <pavel@denx.de>; Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@siemens.com>
Cc: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Subject: RE: I need de0-nano testing for -rt release was Re: [cip-dev] 4.19.106-cip21-rt8 problems on de0-nano

Hi Jan and All,,

We are working on it.

Looks like we have a slow network in last few days in our lab that results in rootfs download timeout failure. Time being we need to increase the current timeout from 15 mins to 30 mins for safer side (its failing in between 90% completion). Meantime I am working with our network team to diagnose the slowness.

Thank You!!

Regards,
Bikram