Re: Please check health for renesas board on LAVA

From: Chris Paterson [mailto:Chris.Paterson2@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 6:14 PM
To: iwamatsu nobuhiro(岩松 信洋 ○SWC□OST)
<nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@...>
Cc: cip-dev@...
Subject: RE: Please check health for renesas board on LAVA

Hello Iwamatsu-san,

From: nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@...
<nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@...>
Sent: 18 March 2020 05:42

Hi Chris,

Some Renesas boards look like down[0].
Therefore, testing with gitlab has not been completed.
Yes, sorry. There is an issue with one of the USB hubs.
However we're all working from home at the moment so it's not easy for
me to get physical access.
I see.

As a temporary measure yesterday I removed the problematic boards from
our CI pipelines, so hopefully going forward we should be okay.
The offline boards were additional non CIP reference platforms, so our
CI will still be testing what needs to be tested.
Okay, thanks for your work!

This adds to my point that we need to spread reference platforms over
more then one location 😊
Yes, We (Toshiba) will work on joining this support as well.