Re: [backport 4.4] mac80211: Fix TKIP replay protection immediately after key setup

Ben Hutchings <ben.hutchings@...>

On Mon, 2020-02-17 at 23:14 +0000, nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@... wrote:
Hi Pavel,

-----Original Message-----
From: cip-dev [mailto:cip-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf
Of Pavel Machek
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 4:54 AM
To: cip-dev@...; Chris.Paterson2@...
Subject: [cip-dev] [backport 4.4] mac80211: Fix TKIP replay protection
immediately after key setup

Hi!

So... this is first backport patch. I'll need to reformat a changelog.

The patch should pass our tests on gitlab, but I somehow don't think those
tests involved wifi at all... At least it compiles.

Can someone test it easily? Should I just submit it to stable explaining
I did not test it?
If testing is difficult, how about sending a patch to stable ML as RFC?
We may get reviews from the patch authors.

Do you have other patches that should go to 4.4/4.19?
I don't think there are other patches.
The security tracker shows a lot of fixes missing from 4.4.

Ben Hutchings, Software Developer Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/ Dale House, 35 Dale Street
Manchester, M1 2HF, United Kingdom