CIP IRC weekly meeting today
Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
US-West US-East UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 09:00 10:00 17:00 18:00
Last meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - Iwamatsu-san
2. Assign the owner of "CIP kernel config" - masashi910
3. Strengthen sustainable process to backport patches from Mainline/LTS - Kernel Team
3-1. Workflow for identifying important fixes, backporting, and reviewing them
3-2. Prepare the tools to be used for this workflow
3-3. Get practice in backporting patches
4. Upload a guideline for reference hardware platform addition - masashi910
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* CIP Core
* Software update
* CIP Security
1. Summer Time
US summer time started on March 8. CEST starts on March 29. This IRC meeting stays to start at UTC (GMT) 09:00.
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.