Re: [cip-members] [cip-dev] Migration complete - Re: Mailman2 to Groups.io reminder

Neal Caidin

Sure!

I just set it for cip-dev . See if that is working now?

Happy to do it for other lists if needed.

-- Neal

Neal Caidin
Program Manager, Program Management & Operations
The Linux Foundation
+1 (919) 238-9104 (w/h)
+1 (919) 949-1861 (m)

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 11:17 AM Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@...> wrote:
On 07.04.20 17:12, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 08:58:31AM +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
>>
>> Konstantin, could you have a look or organize help? This is a blocker for
>> us, groups.io must not mess with messages.
>>
>> But given that other projects are using this workflow as well, I strongly
>> suspect there is a way to fix it.
>
> On each list's "Settings" page there is an option called:
>
> Separate Message Footers
> (Place message footers in a separate MIME part)
>
> That's the one you want enabled.

Perfect! Neal, you are admin? Can you change that?