Re: CIP IRC weekly meeting today
Hi Kudo-san,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sorry, I got a plan today. So I'll be absent today's IRC meeting.
SW Updates WG doesn't have any updates since last week.
From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On Behalf Of masashi.kudo@...
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 11:39 AM
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today
Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00
Last meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
2. Strengthen sustainable process to backport patches from Mainline/LTS - Kernel Team
3. Upload a guideline for reference hardware platform addition - masashi910
4. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
5. Ask board owners to review reference platform configs to optimize backporting - masashi910
6. Check CVE and Patch: NFS client (CVE-2020-10742) - Pavel-san
7. Check CVE and Patch, Bluetooth BAIS attack (CVE-2020-10135) - Iwamatsu-san
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* Software update
* CIP Security
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.