Re: CIP IRC weekly meeting today

I can not attend IRC meeting today, sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org [mailto:cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org] On Behalf Of
masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:20 AM
To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according
to TSC meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=6&day=18&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=
179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2020/06/cip.2020-06-11-09.00.log.html

Agenda:

* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
No update.

2. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
3. Ask board owners to review reference platform configs to optimize backporting - masashi910
4. Check CVE and Patch, Bluetooth BAIS attack (CVE-2020-10135) - iwamatsu
No update.
No update / work can be seen even in Upstream etc.

5. Issues to be fixed for swupdate "copyright correction and salsa CI testing" - iwamatsu

Note: The followings are 2020 Kernel Team Roadmap stuff. If there are any progresses I will report at the "Kernel
maintenance updates" in future.
+. Strengthen sustainable process to backport patches from Mainline/LTS - Kernel Team
+. Upload a guideline for reference hardware platform addition - masashi910

* Kernel maintenance updates
I reviewed LTS-rc. I send a comment.

* Kernel testing
* Software update
* CIP Security
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics
can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.

M. Kudo
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.