Re: Working on HTTPS connection

masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp <masashi.kudo@...>

Hi, Mohammed-san,

Thanks very much for watching the talk, and welcome to cip-dev!

Regarding SW Update WG, the followings are the their wiki pages.

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/start#cip_software_updates

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cip-sw-updates

Also, SW Update WG reports the latest status at IRC meetings which start at UTC (GMT) 09:00 every Thursday. Notifications of the meetings are sent 6-9 hours before the meetings.

Hope it helps.

M. Kudo