From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On Behalf Of masashi.kudo@...
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 7:32 AM
To: cip-dev@...
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] Working on HTTPS connection

Hi, Mohammed-san,

Thanks very much for watching the talk, and welcome to cip-dev!

Regarding SW Update WG, the followings are the their wiki pages.

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/start#cip_software_updates

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/civilinfrastructureplatform/cip-sw-updates

Also, SW Update WG reports the latest status at IRC meetings which start at UTC (GMT) 09:00 every Thursday. Notifications of the meetings are sent 6-9 hours before the meetings.

Hope it helps.

M. Kudo