From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On Behalf Of Mohammed Billoo
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:16 PM
To: akihiro27.suzuki@...
Cc: cip-dev@...
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] Working on HTTPS connection

Suzuki, M. Kudo:

Thank you for getting back to me. I'll order the BBB, and start navigating the codebase until it arrives. I will try my best to make the meetings on Thursday, but it may be difficult since I'm in NYC and it will be 5AM. Is it OK if I post updates to the IRC channel when I'm up in the morning (in case I can't make it to the meeting) ?

Best,

Mohammed

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:40 AM <akihiro27.suzuki@...> wrote:

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you very much for your offer!

Im Akihiro Suzuki, a chair of SW Updates WG.

Currently, we are using BeagleBone Black (BBB) for developing our initial software update mechanism.

Of course we plan to port it to other reference hardware, but it is not done at the moment.

So, could you prepare BBB for the development?

Even if you cant prepare it, you may work on the task you are interested in because it is not a hardware-specific.

The task aims to connect between client (SWUpdate) and server (hawkBit) via HTTPS.

Best regards,

Suzuki