From: Mohammed Billoo <mab@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:57 PM
To: suzuki akihiro(
鈴木 章浩SWCACT) <akihiro27.suzuki@...>
Cc: cip-dev@...
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] Setting up SWUpdate

Suzuki,

I can look into this issue as well (when my BBB comes in). It's focused enough that I can learn enough about SWUpdate and how it fits into CIP.

Let me know what you think.

Mohammed

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 5:40 AM <akihiro27.suzuki@...> wrote:

Hi Mohammed,

> NOTE: Now I have a problem with the demo. Ill make the issue about it in cip-sw-updates-tasks repository later.

Ive made the issue about it: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-sw-updates/cip-sw-updates-tasks/-/issues/14

It might be better to wait for trying cip-sw-updates-demo until the issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Suzuki