On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 9:30 AM email@example.com
Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00
Last meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
2. Post LTP results to KernelCI - patersonc
3. Issues to be fixed for swupdate "copyright correction and salsa CI testing" - iwamatsu
* Kernel maintenance updates
I might not make it, so here are updates from me for this week:
Two new issues:
- CVE-2020-11935 (aufs, not applicable to mainline)
- CVE-2020-14314 (ext4 related, fix posted)
* Kernel testing
* Software update
* CIP Security
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.