Re: [isar-cip-core] tests: put all tests into a opt layer

Jan Kiszka

On 22.07.20 09:25, daniel.sangorrin@toshiba.co.jp wrote:
From: Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@siemens.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:44 PM
To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org; sangorrin daniel(サンゴリン ダニエル □SWC◯ACT); iwamatsu nobuhiro(岩松 信洋 □SWC◯ACT)
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] [isar-cip-core] tests: put all tests into a opt layer
On 21.07.20 14:42, Daniel Sangorrin wrote:
having an opt-tests layer makes it easier to see what
tests are installed, and allows creating images without
them as well
JAN:
"Having ... as well."
Does this obsolete
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/merge_requests/7,
where I just commented on?
DANIEL: Maybe you can apply Iwamatsu-san merge request first, and I will prepare a new patch on top of that to avoid confusion.
That would confuse me now: What creating a separate test image first, just to remove it again?