Daniel Sangorrin <daniel.sangorrin@...>
From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On Behalf Of Jan KiszkaPatches give you greater visibility (all cip-dev members), but I can see some benefits in using MRs as well:
* merge when the pipeline succeeds
* map issues with the patches that close them
* discussions are kept close to the code
* no need for guru e-mail clients that don't mesh with your TABs Lol.
* they are more user friendly (push the merge request button instead of having to configure git send-email which can be problematic in corporate environments)
I am open to use any of them.