FW: Final call to participate in the LTS survey

Chris Paterson

FYI

Kind regards, Chris

From: Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
Sent: 26 July 2020 13:37

Hi,

after 6 years of existence, we wanted to run a survey to learn more about
how Debian LTS is used and perceived. You are among the most importants
LTS users since you are those that build Debian in the first place and help
maintaining our stable releases on which LTS is build.

Please take a few minutes to participate in the survey:
https://surveys.debian.net/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=856794&lang=e

Also, please hurry up, the survey will close at the end of July 27th on Samoa,
which is in roughly 48h from now.

--
cheers,
      Holger