I think it is already there.
On 5 October 2016 20:58:09 CEST, KOBAYASHI Yoshitake <yoshitake.kobayashi@...> wrote:
Here are some links for CIP presentations. Probably the following
information is also a candidate contents for CIP wiki.
* Towards Sustainable Systems with the Civil Infrastructure Platform
(LinuxCon NA 2016, August 2016)
* Introducing the Civil Infrastructure Platform Project (LinuxCon
Japan, July 2016)
* Introducing the Civil Infrastructure Platform Project (ELC 2016,
Note: This is the first official presentation by the CIP
The following presentation was made before the CIP launch, but it might
be a good reference to know how and why we start the CIP.
* Applying the Linux to the Civil Infrastrucure (LinuxCon Japan 2015,
* Applying Linux to the Social Infrastructure BoF (ELC 2015, Apr 2015)
* Using Embedded Linux for Infrastructure Systems (ELC Europe, October
On 2016/10/05 2:50, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
Hi,and there is no policy yet to add editors. We are sorting things out.
CIP ha set up a public wiki. It has very little content at this point
will include the link in tomorrow's presentation at LinuxCon EU.
Please take a look and let me know what can we do to improve it. we
Sent from mobile. Please excuse my brevity.
Agustín Benito Bethencourt