Re: Everything failed in gitlab

Jan Kiszka

On 28.08.20 09:11, nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp wrote:
Hi Jan,

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Kiszka [mailto:jan.kiszka@siemens.com]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 1:44 PM
To: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@nigauri.org>; cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Cc: iwamatsu nobuhiro(岩松 信洋 □SWC◯ACT) <nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp>; Chris Paterson
<Chris.Paterson2@renesas.com>; Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylstorff@siemens.com>
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] Everything failed in gitlab

On 27.08.20 23:40, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
Hi all,

This is happening not only in cip-testing (kernel test) but also in
cip-core[0][1].
I don't manage these runners. Has anyone changed permissions etc?
I do. Just restarted a build
(https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707991738), and
it is apparently working.

Is there in issue with who is triggering the build and what permission
that person has? Just restarted [0], and that also works:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/jobs/707992917
Gitlab runner is now working on all repositories.
Thanks!
...but I didn't change anything for that. I guess is was a temporal hick-up.