From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org <cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org> On Behalf Of
masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp via lists.cip-project.org
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020 9:57 AM
To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical
topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting
from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&mont
h=10&day=8&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=24
1&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2020/10/cip.2020-10-01-09.00.log.htm

Agenda:

* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
2. Check whether CVE-2020-25284 needs to be backported to 4.4-rt
-> Delete rbd ( Ceph block device ) from 4.4-rt x86 config - iwamatsu
-> Done, so will be closed today.

* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* Software update
* CIP Security
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes
sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken
offline or in the next meeting.

M. Kudo
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.