On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:57 AM masashi.kudo@...
Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00
Last meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
2. Check whether CVE-2020-25284 needs to be backported to 4.4-rt
-> Delete rbd ( Ceph block device ) from 4.4-rt x86 config - iwamatsu
-> Done, so will be closed today.
* Kernel maintenance updates
I might not make it. Here's this week's update:
Five new CVEs:
- CVE-2019-0145, CVE-2019-0147, CVE-2019-0148 [net/i40e] - Fixed for
mainline and 4.19+
- This is enabled in Siemens x86 configs for both 4.4 and 4.19
and we should probably backport them.
- CVE-2020-25643 [hdlc_ppp] - Fixed in all current stable kernels
- CVE-2020-26541 [UEFI secure boot] - Fix posted but hasn't landed
I also reviewed some patches from Daniel for cip-kernel-sec on the mailing list.
* Kernel testing
* Software update
* CIP Security
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.