From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org [mailto:cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org] On Behalf Of
masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 9:20 AM
To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according
to TSC meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=11&day=19&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2
=179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
01:00 04:00 9:00 10:00 17:00 18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2020/11/cip.2020-11-12-09.00.log.html

Agenda:

* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
No update.

2. Check whether CVE-2019-0145, CVE-2019-0147, CVE-2019-0148 needs to be backported to 4.4 - Kernel Team
After IRC meeting, I checked stable ML. Ben was sending a patch for this issue.
https://lore.kernel.org/stable/f5e2e87fb1a9613b161e63cf5504cc375e095dbc.camel@codethink.co.uk/
I checked the contents of the patch, but the contents were the same as the patch I posted to this ML.
And these patches have been applied to stable tree, we can close this A.I.

* Kernel maintenance updates
I reviewed 4.4.244-rc1.

* Kernel testing
* CIP Security
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics
can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.

M. Kudo
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.