Re: B@D support Renesas iwg20m board - issue

Hi Daniel,

On 27/09/17 07:35, Daniel Sangorrin wrote:
Agustin, Robert:

-----Original Message-----
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt [mailto:agustin.benito@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:34 PM
To: Daniel Sangorrin; 'cip dev'
Cc: 'Binh Thanh. Nguyen'; 'Chris Paterson'; 'Robert Marshall'; 'O365-Toru Oishi'
Subject: Re: [cip-dev] B@D support Renesas iwg20m board - issue

Hi,

On 26/09/17 11:49, Daniel Sangorrin wrote:
Hi Binh, Robert, Everyone

I have Project-X for iwg20m working with LAVA 2017.7 (boot test and a simple uname test so far).
# I will send the patches another day.

Robert: do you have plans to update to 2017.9?
We will not before ELCE. We will concentrate on properly releasing what
we currently have for the event.
Alright, then I will prepare the demo for 2017.7.

Robert: until now I was using lava-docker, is the 2017.7 version fully working now?
What branch should I use?

Another question:
Is it possible to upload artifacts (CIP Core's ramdisk, uImage, devicetree etc) to
the AWS S3 storage so that we can share the same binaries for demos etc?
You should have received the credentials through mail. Sorry for the delay.