CIP testing and kernel maintenance report week 38 and 39
Agustin Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@...>
this is a a summary of the main tasks performed by the Codethink guys during the last couple of weeks. Due to vacations and sickness, we have been less active than usual.
+ Week 38 and 39 2017
++ Kernel Maintenance
No significant progress.
++ CIP testing project
* A script to populate initramfs created and merged. Now initramfs is built locally again with the new LAVA. Ben H. helped to solve this issue.
** #111 https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/111
** #136 https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/136
* LAVA updated. The new release will come with 2017.7 version.
** tmp data now is cleared with the new LAVA version
*** #84 https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/84
** Verbosity comes with the new LAVA version
*** #115 https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/115
+++ Other minor accomplishments
* Added to known issues the health check 30 seconds waste
** #56 https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/56
* Support request solved. #129
** Link: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/129
* Identified a link on the LAVA page that needs to be changed
** #133 https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/133
++ Other tasks
* CIP workshop at ELCE
** Call for participation for the B@D 101 training session published.
** Material and set up required for the training session confirmed and discussed with the Linux Foundation.
* Y2038 meeting at ELCE confirmed.
** Call for topics among CIP members sent.
** Some CIP Members has confirmed their presence. More to come.
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant - FOSS at Codethink