CIP IRC weekly meeting today
Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
01:00 04:00 9:00 10:00 17:00 18:00
Last meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
3. Check hitachi_omap defconfigs wrt CVE-2020-27820 [drm/nouveau UAF] - Hitachi-team
4. Discuss an open issue (https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-sec/-/issues/8)
- the necessity to track issues that have been retired by distros - Kernel Team
5. Decide the timing to branch 5.10 to start CIP development - Kernel Team
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* CIP Security
- next meeting
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.