Re: CIP IRC weekly meeting today

I can not participate IRC meeting today.

-----Original Message-----
From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org [mailto:cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org] On Behalf Of
masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:03 AM
To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.

*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according
to TSC meeting*
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=3&day=25&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=
179&p3=136&p4=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 9:00 10:00 17:00 18:00

Channel:
* irc:chat.freenode.net:6667/cip

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2021/03/cip.2021-03-18-09.00.log.html

* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
CTJ and I are working on an email basis.
Work is progressing, but it has not yet been implemented to our LAVA.

2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
3. Ask board owners(siemens_i386-rt/plathome_obsvx1) whether X.25 and floppy can be disabled - masashi910

* Kernel maintenance updates
I reviewed v4.4.263.

* Kernel testing
* CIP Security
* AOB

The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics
can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.

M. Kudo
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.