Cip-kernel-sec Updates for Week of 2021-04-15
Chen-Yu Tsai (Moxa) <wens@...>
Two new issues this week:
- CVE-2020-36322 [fuse: bad inode] - fixed
Needs backport to kernels earlier than 5.4.
- CVE-2021-29154 [x86: bpf: jit: incorrect computation of branch
displacement] - fixed
Fixed in latest stable 4.4.y, though not yet in CIP 4.4.y.
In other news, the following old CVEs have been fixed:
- CVE-2020-25670 [net/nfc/llcp res. leak]
- CVE-2020-25671 [net/nfc/llcp res. leak]
- CVE-2020-25672 [net/nfc/llcp res. leak]
In addition, a possible fix for this one was merged:
- CVE-2020-25673 [net/nfc/llcp res. leak]
Fixes for these still need to be backported to kernels earlier than 4.19.
All four are ignored for CIP kernels.