Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss technical topics with CIP kernel today.
*Please note that the IRC meeting was rescheduled to UTC (GMT) 09:00 starting from the first week of Apr. according to TSC meeting*
USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
02:00 05:00 10:00 11:00 17:00 18:00
Last meeting minutes:
* Action item
1. Combine root filesystem with kselftest binary - iwamatsu
2. Do some experiment to lower burdens on CI - patersonc
3. Monitor the status of CVE-2021-3444 and CVE-2021-20292 (3/25) - Kernel Team
4. Monitor the status of CVE-2021-29650 (4/1) - Kernel Team
5. Update Testing table below with 5.10 info - patersonc
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
The meeting will take 30 min, although it can be extended to an hour if it makes sense and those involved in the topics can stay. Otherwise, the topic will be taken offline or in the next meeting.
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.