Next, I will online zcu102-02 and bbb-03 tomorrow.

Best regards,
Hiraku Toyooka

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 4:09 PM Chris Paterson
<chris.paterson2@renesas.com> wrote:

Hello Toyooka-san,

From: Hiraku Toyooka <hiraku.toyooka@cybertrust.co.jp>
Sent: 21 June 2021 07:43

Hi.

The lab-cip-cybertrust will be temporarily offline on June 25th due to physical
location change. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for the heads-up.

@nobuhiro1.iwamatsu@toshiba.co.jp, will this cause any issues for the next v4.19-cip release (Friday)?
Can we get the testing done early?

Kind regards, Chris

The schedule is as follows:

June 24th (Thu.) 10:00- (UTC)
- zcu102-02 and bbb-03 will be changed to offline.
- zcu102-01 will be still online.

June 25th (Fri.) 01:00- (UTC)
- zcu102-01 will be changed to offline.
- lab-cip-cybertrust will be changed to offline.

June 25th (Fri.) -10:00 (UTC)
- lab-cip-cybertrust will be changed to online.
- zcu102-01 will be changed to online first.
- zcu102-02 and bbb-03 will be changed to online following zcu102-01
(within a day).

Hiraku Toyooka
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.

--