Update week 44
Agustin Benito Bethencourt <agustin.benito@...>
if you have any update not included in this mail, feel free to add it. I do not intend to provide a full weekly report but to inform about the activity I am aware of.
* Members meeting on Monday Nov 31st
++ Kernel maintenance
* Week 44 is Plumbers week so Ben H., like many kernel hackers, are there.
* Link to CIP 4.4.27 kernel: https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/bwh/linux-cip.git
++ 4.4 LSK: evaluation of backported features
* In order to evaluate the features that has been already backported by Linaro to 4.4 kernel, that might be interested to CIP, please check the following links:
** List of backported features and other general information: https://wiki.linaro.org/LSK
** Backported features description: https://wiki.linaro.org/lsk/features
** Link to the LSK-4.4 repo: https://git.linaro.org/kernel/linux-linaro-stable.git/log/?h=linux-linaro-lsk-v4.4
++ Setting up kernelci to test CIP kernel
* No major progress this week.
++ Other topics
* A white paper is being written to develop the CIP charter. Once Members have something coherent that looks like a draft, I will publish it in the public wiki to receive your feedback.
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant - FOSS at Codethink