Re: CIP kernel maintenance and testing report. Weeks 43 and 44

On 06/11/17 07:14, Daniel Sangorrin wrote:
Hi Agustin, Tom:

** Link: https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/testing/issues/167
From the link above: "As it stands b@d is about testing the kernel, b@d should use kernel-ci to provision the
kernel without the overhead of bitbake/docker..."

I agree that you don't need to rebuild cip-core just to check that the kernel's build or boot does not fail.
I would like to see how we unlink the "building" from the "testing" completely. Right now it is not but we should.

"... After that the issue of the minimal image / ramfs can be discussed"

Maybe we should also discuss whether B@D is appropriate for testing cip-core packages as well.
Agree.