toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I had an issue with my e-mail client. Apologies for sending the mail twice.
On 10/11/16 10:12, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
On 07/11/16 17:03, Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
Hi,Correction: the goal of the white paper is to provide an overview/status
if you have any update not included in this mail, feel free to add it. I
do not intend to provide a full weekly report but to inform about the
activity I am aware of.
* Members meeting on Monday Nov 31st
++ Kernel maintenance
* Week 44 is Plumbers week so Ben H., like many kernel hackers, are
* Link to CIP 4.4.27 kernel:
++ 4.4 LSK: evaluation of backported features
* In order to evaluate the features that has been already backported by
Linaro to 4.4 kernel, that might be interested to CIP, please check the
** List of backported features and other general information:
** Backported features description: https://wiki.linaro.org/lsk/features
** Link to the LSK-4.4 repo:
++ Setting up kernelci to test CIP kernel
* No major progress this week.
++ Other topics
* A white paper is being written to develop the CIP charter.
of CIP today.
Members have something coherent that looks like a draft, I will publish
it in the public wiki to receive your feedback.
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant - FOSS at Codethink