Re: RFC: OpenEmbedded layer for CIP project

Chris Paterson

Hello Sean,

From: cip-dev-bounces@... [mailto:cip-dev-
bounces@...] On Behalf Of Hudson, Sean
Sent: 19 September 2017 16:46

Hey all,

I'm still new to the project and working my way through the email archives.
However, I've started creating a meta-cip layer to capture metadata for
building the CIP project with OpenEmbedded. This will allow it to build with
the Yocto Project, as well. I'll create a project on gitlab soon to start collecting
my changes.

Any comments, concerns or thoughts?
Following on from our conversations at ELC-E I wanted to reboot this thread.

Have you had a chance to look into this topic again? Did you create the gitlab project in the end?

What were you aiming to include in your meta-cip layer?