Re: B@D run on Renesas board - issue

Daniel Sangorrin <daniel.sangorrin@...>

Dear Trung san,

-----Original Message-----
From: Trung. Huynh [mailto:trung.huynh.uw@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:21 PM
To: Daniel Sangorrin; 'Robert Marshall'; Binh Thanh. Nguyen
Cc: O365-Toru Oishi; 'Chris Paterson'; cip-dev@...
Subject: RE: B@D run on Renesas board - issue

Hi Daniel, Robert,

We got into test section already, but have no idea why it attempts to execute the thing non-exist at all:
# /lava-237/bin/lava-test-runner /lava-237/0
as you can see our error log in attachment.
I also take example log over here https://gitlab.com/snippets/1679749
to see that it can create a directory by mkdir /lava-1

Could you please tell us what does it make scene? How can we fix it?
Thank you.
Please could you send the complete log?

P/S: healthcheck script same as Binh-san attached to you before
Did you make sure to uncomment the deploy section?

Regards,
Daniel

Best Regards,
Trung