Re: Applying for CIP work

On 20/11/17 13:09, Tiejun Chen wrote:
Did you receive this email? I cannot find this via cip-dev@....
No, I hadn't received it. I put the list on CC to make sure others can read it. I will answer in a different mail

Thanks
Tiejun

-----Original Message-----
From: Tiejun Chen
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 3:02 PM
To: 'Agustin Benito Bethencourt' <agustin.benito@...>
Cc: cip-dev@...
Subject: RE: [cip-dev] Applying for CIP work

Agustin,

Very glad to meet you guys. I hope I can contribute to CIP.

I'm trying to understand insight of CIP based some public materials from your
team. And then I will go to check kernel project. On my side I'm curious if
anyone started working Preempt RT CIP Kernel. In addition, I'd like to take look
at if CIP need virtualization support. Based on my job, I think HW virtualization
can play very important role in some IoT cases. In addition, KSPP is also my
interest.

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/realtime/events/rt-summit2017/schedule

Actually this is my personal proposal so it's still at the early stage. Maybe you
also can find this somewhere else because this year I talked this similar
presentation at LinuxCon China, Open Source Summit North America, Open
Source Summit Europe & Embedded Linux Conference Europe and RT-Summit
Europe. You know, I was trying to collect some valuable comments and
feedback to issue my development. So I'm also looking forward to any thought
from you. Thank you in advance.

Thanks
Tiejun