From: cip-dev@... <cip-dev@...> On
Behalf Of Jan Kiszka
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 4:44 PM
To: cip-dev@...
Subject: [cip-dev] CIP IRC weekly meeting today on libera.chat External

Hi all,

Kindly be reminded to attend the weekly meeting through IRC to discuss
technical topics with CIP kernel today. Our channel is the following:

irc:irc.libera.chat:6667/cip

The IRC meeting is scheduled to UTC (GMT) 13:00:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&
month=1&day=27&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=179&p3=136&p4
=37&p5=241&p6=248

USWest USEast UK DE TW JP
06:00 09:00 13:00 14:00 21:00 22:00

Last meeting minutes:
https://irclogs.baserock.org/meetings/cip/2022/01/cip.2022-01-20-13.02.log.
html

* Action items
1. Merge kernelci support in isar-cip-core - jan
2. Clarify with KernelCI whether CIP maintainers can get accounts - alicef
* Kernel maintenance updates
* Kernel testing
* AOB