This patch series add support for the below:
* Adds a generic property "output-impedance-ohms"
* Pinctrl driver update to support set/get drive-strength and
* Driver fixes and updates for RPC-IF
* Support to SPI Multi I/O Bus controller (RPC-IF) for RZ/G2L
* Support to SCI for RZ/G2L SoC
* DTS updates for RZ/G2L SMARC
All the patches have been cherry-picked from Linux v5.17-rc2.
Testing did not uncover any kernel problems. I have applied the
patches and pushed the tree.
DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany